18th November 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the sale of form for BSc Agriculture and for the entrance test?

what is the date to get form for bsc agri and for entrance test ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  2. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  3. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  4. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Agriculture?
  5. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. When will I get the forms for the entrance test for BSc in CCS Agriculture University
  7. What is the last date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  8. Which are the subjects in BSc Agriculture? Are the questions in entrance test conceptual?
  9. What is the date of sale of application for BSc Agriculture entrance examination?
  10. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  11. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  12. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  15. Pre Agriculture test entrance exam date of this year?
  16. Entrance test result for BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  18. Name of books, entrance exams and admission test for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
22nd June 2016, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the sale of form for BSc Agriculture and for the entrance test?

The important dates for B.Sc agriculture entrance test as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> Notification Date: February 10, 2017

>> Date of sale of Application form: February 20, 2017

>> Last date for Submission & Registration of Application form: April 4, 2017

>> Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website: May 2 to 15, 2017

>> Examination Date: May 22, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?