19th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of submission of forms of ITO and ITI exam? What is the qualification required?

May i please know the form submission dates for exams of ITO & ITI 2012 alongwith Syllabus &
qulification required ? pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become an ITO after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?
  3. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  5. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of ITO exam? When and where should I register myself for ITO exam?
  6. Last date of submission of TGT forms? What are the documents required?
  7. Last date to sell the ITI forms in Delhi? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. Date of sale of ITI forms? From where to get the form and when is the last date of submission?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  10. What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer?
  11. What is the qualification needed to be an ITO officer?
  12. What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer? I am doing CA -- [New]
  13. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of ITI forms?
  15. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  16. What is the qualification required for ITI in Rajasthan?
  17. When to get the forms for 12th CBSE Exam? Last date for the submission of forms?
  18. When to get forms for PMT Exam? Last date for the submission of forms for this Exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?