1st July 2019, 07:14 PM
Kashish.ab123hi

What is difference between B.Com LLB and BBA LLB?

I have recently qualified my Intermediate from Commerce stream and now wants to join graduate and law course. I am confused between B.Com LLB combination and BBA LLB combination. Which one would be best? What is the scope of these two?

30th July 2019, 05:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is difference between B.Com LLB and BBA LLB?

B.Com LLB or BBA LLB both are integrated courses of five years duration.

1. The best option between two mentioned by you will be to go for Bachelor of Commerce LLB integrated course.

2. It is because, since you have done 12th in commerce, B.Com LLB would be more easy for you, if you have good basic concepts of commerce subject.

LLB graduates have good opportunities in MNCs as legal advisors, to work for banks etc. You can apply for government jobs also.
31st July 2019, 01:12 PM
mani98

B.A. LLB , B.Com LLB and BBA LLB , All these are the almost same courses. Main difference of these courses is in terms of subjects and career opportunities associated with the topics. You can choose any of them depends on your interest.

B.Com LLB
It is the integration of Commerce and Law. If one is interested in commerce field, the he should choose B.Com LLB.

BBA LLB
It is the integration of Business, Management and Law. If one is interested in business and management, then he should choose the BBA LLB.
31st July 2019, 02:45 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
The legal knowledge derived is the same in all the three courses, but it changes the way you approach the legal subjects. The BCom LLB is a blend of Commerce and Law subjects whereas BBA LLB covers Business and Management topics.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?