15th January 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Computer Science Engineering and Computer Science Information Technology?

What is the difference between Computer Science Engineering and Computer Science Information Technology? Which one has a better future scope in terms of job security and career advantages?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. Difference between B.E Computer Science and B.E Information Technology?
  3. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  4. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  5. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  6. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  7. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech in CS in Kerala?
  10. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  11. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  12. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  13. Which course is better in between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering from job and salary point of view?
  14. Differences among Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering of Diploma course?
  15. Difference between computer engineering and computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  17. Is M.Sc(Tech) and M.Tech degree are same? How may I get details?
  18. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?