16th April 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering?

what is the difference between information technology and computer science engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  2. What is difference between Information Technology and Computer Science branch in Engineering? Difference between B.Tech and B.E?
  3. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  4. What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  6. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  7. Difference between Computer Science and Information Technology branch of engineering? Is there any special branch of software development?
  8. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  9. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  10. Which college will I get for ETC after scoring OJEE rank of 993?
  11. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  12. Difference between computer science and information science courses in VTU?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech in CS in Kerala?
  14. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do? -- [New]
  15. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  16. Which are the polytechnic courses for girls inside Kerala?
  17. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
17th April 2012, 09:34 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the difference between information technology and computer science engineering?
I.T Vs CSE

Both Dept are Same little difference if you choose I.T there is only one line (SOftware Stream ) but

Computer Science had two ways either Hardware or Software Subject wise This Category People Studied Lots rather than I.T

Thanks
26th June 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering?

which among Information Technology and Computer Science Engineering is high paying?
22nd July 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

which one is best among IT engg. and COMPUTER engg.
3rd June 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

which one is best whether comp.eng or comp.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?