16th August 2010, 04:36 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

What is the difference between Information Technology and Information Practice?

I read in school and before 11th I read IT (Information technology) and After that I read IP (Informatics Practice) then What is the difference between them?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between B.Sc Informatics and B.Sc Information Technology? -- [New]
  2. Difference between B.E Computer Science and B.E Information Technology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Information Technology after doing Bachlor of Information Technology
  4. Difference between Management of Information System and Information technology management? List of top colleges offering this course?
  5. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
  6. What is difference between Information Technology and Computer Science branch in Engineering? Difference between B.Tech and B.E?
  7. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and IT? Can a person with aptitude and interest in Computer Engineering opt for IT? What are the job opportunities in both?
  8. What is the syllabus of Olympiad exam at standard 11th
  9. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  10. List of good books for GATE CS exam?
  11. Difference between Information Technology and Computer Application Technology?
  12. What is the date of BSc admission for BSc IT branch?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Information technology after M.Com?
  14. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  15. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Information Technology?
  16. Difference between Information Technology and Computer Engineering?
  17. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
16th May 2011, 02:03 PM
rishabh bajpai

Cool Re: What is the difference between Information Technology and Information Practice?

The major difference between IT &IP is that in IT Is related to the basics of the computer whereas IP deals with the application of computer .but the major difference is that IT is the study of language such as java, oracle and in IP language such as C++ are dealed
28th April 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Information Technology and Information Practice?

there is no difference between C and ip
20th July 2019, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Information Technology and Information Practice?

Can we do btech in IT where at we study IP in school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?