20th August 2010, 12:19 PM
Suvil

What is the difference between MSc and MS in Engineering? Which one is better for a B.E Mechanical Engineering student?

i'm a be mechanical student. I want to know what is difference between msc and ms in engineering. Which one is good to me to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  2. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  3. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  5. What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  9. Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?
  10. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  11. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  12. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  13. Difference between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  14. Difference between engineering and technology?
  15. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Best colleges for Mechanical and Aerospace engineering? Eligibility for IIT JEE 2012 for 2.8.1987 born?
  18. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
6th June 2011, 10:45 AM
shadab6g

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc and MS in Engineering? Which one is better for a B.E Mechanical Engineering student?

there is a lot of diffrence in msc and ms engineering in ms engineering you would be doing more practical work which is a proffesional sort of ... in m.sc you will get a degree which is non-professional...... i think you should opt for ms engineering
6th June 2011, 10:39 PM
goldin

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc and MS in Engineering? Which one is better for a B.E Mechanical Engineering student?

M.sc is not for Engineers. after finished B.sc they can study M.sc. you can do Ms.
10th July 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BCA graduation in want to do my MS am i eligible to do the course?
9th August 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

is doing MS in india has value? if yes please suggest me top institutes in india to do MS.
2nd March 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'pavan ,doing diploma mechanical final year ,so please tell me about job oporutnities in govt sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?