26th March 2012, 03:01 AM
fionanshrek

What is the difference between PO exam and Clerk exam? What is the syllabus and which books should be referred?

Is dere any difference when they say PO Exam n Clerk Exam....?
Also, are the syllabus and books different for both?

26th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the difference between PO exam and Clerk exam? What is the syllabus and which books should be referred?

Job profile of Probationary Officer

General Banking, administration work in office and any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time.

Probationary Officer works for 2 years under senior officer after getting recruited in a bank.

After completing BANK PO temporary TENURE HE/SHE is treated as manager in bank.

you can apply for BANK PO only after completing your 20/21 yrs of age.

Job profile of clerk

job profile of clerk is also same as bank PO.

General Banking, administration work in office and any other work assigned by the Bank from time to time.

But he is assistant in the bank not the manager .

you can apply for BANK CLERICAL EXAM after completing 18 yrs of age.

PATTERN OF EXAM IS SAME FOR BANK CLERK AND FOR BANK PO BUT THE DIFFICULTY LEVEL IN BANK PO ENTRANCE EXAM RISES.

There are four , five part or section in the PO EXAM OR IN CLERK EXAMINATION.

ENGLISH
REASONING
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
COMPUTERS
GENERAL AWARENESS

EACH SECTION COVER AT LEAST 50 questions.
27th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between PO exam and Clerk exam? What is the syllabus and which books should be referred?

I have submitted my fee for sbi clerk recruitment on 21st march, but i did not
recieved any payment confirmation neither there is any information under payment
information in application form.
So please help me with this so that i can be assured that everything is fine with my application?
9th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

a candidate who has applied for ibps for clerical can he/she apply for PO recruitment..? ?
20th August 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, could tell me about the score card of po and clerk and the score card would be same for po and clerk?
25th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of bank clerk and po
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?