31st March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the different posts in Air Force? Procedure to join them?

what are the different posts in AIR FORCE and what are the different procedure to join them? if i am 24 years old and i want to became a pilot in air force, is there any chance?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  2. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  6. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  7. What is the procedure to join Air Force? I am studying 3-2 B.Tech
  8. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  9. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  12. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  15. Can we join Air Force after 10th class? Procedure to join it?
  16. What to do after 12th PCB to join Indian Air Force? Procedure for joining NDA?
  17. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force? -- [New]
1st April 2012, 12:48 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different posts in Air Force? Procedure to join them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the different posts in AIR FORCE and what are the different procedure to join them? if i am 24 years old and i want to became a pilot in air force, is there any chance?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Army force after passing 12th because you are over age,.

The limit to join Indian Air Force is 19-23 year.

If you want you can join Indian Army as a solider.

For more detail please mention you qualification..
so that we can give you more detail..

GOOD LUCK!
22nd November 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i did not selected in nda exam, if any other examination for joining indian air force?
31st March 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder . I have one arrear in my 2nd year ... what can I do. .. but want a airforce job what is the best way .... I'm completed 10th with 89 percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?