21st June 2011, 01:10 PM
Lolzh

What to do after B.Sc? What are the career options like teaching and any other professions?

plz suggest me wat to after bsc?? can i go for only teaching or any other professions,,,, if yes wat r they???

22nd June 2011, 09:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc? What are the career options like teaching and any other professions?

B.Sc is a graduation course. You did not mention your specialization or subjects you have gone through in your B.Sc.

There will be number of career options for a candidate after having graduation in B.Sc.

-Most of the candidates they prefer to go for further studies. In higher studies they may go for post graduation courses like
-M.Sc
-MCA
-MBA depending upon their branch in B.Sc.

As you mentioned teaching will be an available choice. But my suggestion is its better to join in teaching field after the post graduation.

It will be too good if a candidate enters into teaching profession through NET exam.

Some other career options will be
-Bank Probationary officers exams
-NDA
-You can also apply for various jobs in RRB and SSC.

You can also go for some value added certification courses.
22nd June 2011, 09:45 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc? What are the career options like teaching and any other professions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolzh View Post
plz suggest me wat to after bsc?? can i go for only teaching or any other professions,,,, if yes wat r they???
Why are you thinking so much there are a lot of options open for you

1.IAS,IFS

2.pharma industry,management jobs in hotels etc.

3.Forensic jobs if you are from chemistry.

4.bank PO.

...etc
23rd June 2011, 01:26 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolzh View Post
friend,

there are many options as i list below, i suggest u to consider one of these b4 takin a decision.

PG:

after a B.Sc course u may consider the options to study further for better opportunities and excel in ur field.

the options are to do a M.Sc in ur respective field or a MBA.

JOB:

u are eligible to allpy for various jobs in the banks as well as private companies.. ie if u are a chemistry grad may apply for a job with a pharma company

TEACHING:

u will need a B.Ed or an M.Ed to compete for this sector. a respectable profession. school or college may b ur choice.

CIVIL SERVICES:

as u are a grad u are eligibel for civil services exam also!!!1

regards,,
31st July 2011, 08:41 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
You can go for following coures:
*Msc
*MCA
*MBA
Depending on your interest fo your higher studies

For job related issuse:
*Defence service exams
*Civil service exam like IAS,IPS
*SBI PO exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?