21st October 2011, 11:13 AM
sundar chandravanshi

What to do after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

no[*]my future after b-pharmacy ?please suggest me
what to do after b-pharmacy?

22nd October 2011, 06:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

You can join for the M.Pharm course after graduation if you are interested. You can also try for jobs in both the sectors. You can apply for the Drug inspector exam if you have experience of 3 years in drug manufacturing. You will find opportunities in pharmacy shops. Also you will find opportunities in the research departments of pharmaceutical companies.
21st December 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Hlo sir m kamal,I want go to abrod after completion of B.pharmacy,how I go?what I go without ielts?and what I do there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?