11th September 2011, 01:33 PM
pinky.reddy

What to do after the completion of B.Tech in CSE having interest in Software field, Aeronautical, Air Force, Navy and Shipping?

hai sir,
I am completed my b.tech (c.s.e)and not haveing perfect knowledge on any thing so please give me a idea what to do next .
I am interested in software field (networking),airronotical,air force,nave,shiping and not good in programing.

9th November 2011, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after the completion of B.Tech in CSE having interest in Software field, Aeronautical, Air Force, Navy and Shipping?

After B.Tech in CSE you can find large number of opportunities. You can find openings in many government firms like CDAC, BSNL, SAIL, etc. You can find openings in private software companies in networking field. If you do some short term networking course it will be an added advantage for you. If you are interested you can opt for M.Tech course as well. You can write the exams conducted by airforce and navy to join for various posts in airforce and navy.
16th February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after the completion of B.Tech in CSE having interest in Software field, Aeronautical, Air Force, Navy and Shipping?

What are the differnet opportunities for cse students after doing B-Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?