17th June 2011, 03:31 AM
Rebeccaa

What to do to enter Law after doing B.Tech CSE? Should I take up CLAT? What is the course duration?

i want to enter in to d field of LAW,....bt currently doin 3rd yr B.TECH cse.. wat i hav to do nxt to enter law..ny entrance ...should i take CLAT?course duration?...or any partime law studies plz help..!

3rd September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to enter Law after doing B.Tech CSE? Should I take up CLAT? What is the course duration?

what i do for doing law
3rd December 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to enter Law after doing B.Tech CSE? Should I take up CLAT? What is the course duration?

MYSELF UTKARSH JAIN. IHAVE COMPLETED B.TECH IN CSE IN YEAR 2012 AND NOW I AM INTERESTED TO PURSUE MY CAREER IN PRACTING OF LAW. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME CAN I ABLE TO LAW PRACTICES AFTER B.TECH? SPECIALLY I AM INTERESTED IN DOING PRACTICES IN CYBER LAWS.
8th November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW DAT WE CAN FOCUS ON WHICH SUBJECT FOR PREPARATION OF CLAT......M MONIKA...PLZZZ HELP
27th February 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

what to do enter law after completing btech i dont know anything is their any courses for law and is it like btech /course type
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?