4th February 2017, 09:03 PM
Denallenni

What are the documents that I should submit for TOEFL exam as I am a Foreign Citizen residing in India?

Respected Sir, I want to appear for TOELF exam so I want to know what documents should I submit to Register for TOEFL exam? I am a foreign citizen studying in India from primary till my ongoing University life so I want to know what are the documents that I should submit for TOEFL exam as I am a Foreign Citizen residing in India? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  2. Will I be considered as an NRI? I'm an Indian citizen currently residing in South Africa and passed 12th from there
  3. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  4. Documents required to apply for TOEFL?
  5. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  7. Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?
  8. Any chance to get admission in USA after scoring 65% in medical in CBSE board
  9. How to apply for MS in Canada after B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  11. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  12. How to get a job in Abroad?
  13. Requirements of pursuing MBA in Abroad?
  14. Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?
  15. Is there any possibility to join Ph.D Biotech without GRE score?
  16. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Civil after doing MSc in Physics?
  18. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
9th February 2017, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents that I should submit for TOEFL exam as I am a Foreign Citizen residing in India?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. No documents are required to appear in TOEFL examination. You need to have a valid passport to be eligible to appear in TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?