15th August 2013, 11:03 PM
Bijay kumar sah123

What documents are required to study B.Pharmacy in Pakistan University

what are the documents to study b.pharmacy in pakistan university?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  2. How much percentage is required for MBBS in Pakistan?
  3. How to study MBBS after doing intermediate? I am from Pakistan
  4. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student? -- [New]
  6. Documents required to get admission in Pune University for external F.Y.B.Com course?
  7. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  8. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  9. Required Documents to join B.Sc in Agriculture?
  10. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  11. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  12. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  13. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  14. Documents required for OBC after getting selected in IIT JEE?
  15. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  16. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  17. How to become a customs officer and what are the documents required?
  18. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?