8th May 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?

1) application form for applying migration certificate?
2) documents required for the process?
3) fee amount required for the process?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  3. How to change the school in 11th after registration?
  4. Documents required to avail Migration Certificate for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE in Bahrain? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  6. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
  7. Documents required to submit in IIT-Madras after securing M.Tech seat? How to get Migration Certification from JNTU? Total fee expenses?
  8. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc in GGU, Bilaspur after completing 12th?
  10. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  11. Can I do BA honors after failing in B.Sc Maths honors?
  12. Fees to complete MBA degree?
  13. Can i get migrated from DAV chandigarh to DAV Delhi?
  14. How to get migration certificate from CBSE school?
  15. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  16. How to migrate from one CBSE school to other?
  17. Admission details for private schooling students?
  18. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
13th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?

i had issued my migration certificate last year and it is lost will i be able to get a new certificate of the same?
14th May 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?

can imigrate from osmania to kakatiya university
10th June 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

sir how to apply the migration certificate
3rd July 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

what are the formality be obtain migration certificate from osmania university?
20th July 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to migration certificate from osmania university hyderabad
22nd July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
7th August 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how i got migration certificate after diploma completed from gujarat- teb
25th August 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

procedure fr appplying for migration certificate from osmania university?
26th August 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir how to apply the migration certificate
27th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

iam completed my graduation in 1993 batch.
14th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Com in March 2011. How to apply for obtaining Migration certificate from Osmania University and what are the documents needed and how much fee will to be paid.
27th September 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how to get migration certificate from osmania university?
is there any link on net to know about this.
21st November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for obtaining for migration certificate from delhi university
24th November 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered saras

migration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to migration certificate from osmania university hyderabad
27th January 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I was bonafied student of the university for the year 1992 for B.com course. Due to some personal reason I could not answer the exam. I had applied for migration certificate at that time, and had also paid the required fees, but the university did not send me the migeration certificate. So please help me to get the same.

Thanking you,
27th February 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

is the person or candidate necessary to aapply migration certificate
17th May 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i need migration certificate.i passed M.Sc.1989 from osmania.what procedure should i follow.form,fee?
mobile no.09424717113.
19th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for migration certificate from osmania university and how much is the fee/
24th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

30th January 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

4th December 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University after B.Ed completion in 2005? What documents are required and how much is the fee ?
21st May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

IAM COMPLETED MY MCA FROM SHADAN INST. OF COMPUTER STUDIES AND I GOT SEAT IN KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY TO DO MY PH.D SO NOW I WANT MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ?
HOW CAN I GET MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE AND WHAT ARE THE DOCUMNETS REQUIRED TO GET MY MIGRATION CERTIFICATE SO THAT I CAN DO MY PH.D?
30th July 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I passed my bsc in 2008 wat is the procedure to getmigration ..certificate.?
3rd October 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.E MECHANICAL ENGG. DURING 1984-1988. IHAVE NOT TAKEN MIGRATION CERTIFICATE. NOW IT IS REQUIRED FOR MY HIGHER STUDIES
9th October 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

procedure for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania university.?
19th November 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm from Karnataka, i have completed my 12th in karnataka & i have joined degree college in hyderabad for 1st year b.com , & now i have discontinued my 1st year b.com & want to continue in Karnataka. So, how can i apply for migration from osmania university.
13th January 2015, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Application form to apply for migration certicate online from osmania
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?