29th September 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is?

What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is? Is it good for me to join that industry? Can you tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of the manufacturing process? Expecting to get the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Manufacture date and production date?
  2. List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Pune University Mechanical Enginering 3rd Sem-Manufacturing Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  5. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  6. Gujarat Technological University Automobile Engineering 3rd Sem Manufacturing Process I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  8. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  9. Kurukshetra University, Mechanical Engineering-1st Sem., Manufacturing Process Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How good is instrumentation technology course? Which are the companies offering this course?
  11. Process of Private Bank job for 12th passed?
  12. How to do business automobile after doing 12th in science stream?
  13. What type of job can I get having 35% in B.A. and pursuing M.A.?
  14. Job in jewelery manufacturing unit after M.Tech in Production Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What type of job will I get if I want to write the hall exam after Mechanical Engineering? What is the exam date? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Which are the courses related to electronics in production engineering?
  17. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  18. How to get a Job in Core IT Company or in Automobile Manufacturing Plant being a candidate of BE in ECE?
30th September 2015, 12:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What does manufacturing process mean? What type of job it is? Is it good for me to join that industry? Can you tell me what are the advantages and disadvantages of the manufacturing process? Expecting to get the answer soon!
Definition : Manufacturing Process are the steps through which raw materials are transformed into final products.

Types of Jobs are :

- Aerospace Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Bio Medical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Geo Chemist
- Manufacturing System Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Production Manager
- Maintenance Engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?