29th September 2015, 11:58 PM
Swati Maithani

What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?

I want to go abroad after my B.pharm completion to get job, so tell me plz what to do, to get job in foreign country at B.pharm level, and what is percentage need in B.pharm to get job there.? Can you tell me the complete details which I have to follow?

Thank you!

30th September 2015, 11:56 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the criteria required to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swati Maithani View Post
I want to go abroad after my B.pharm completion to get job, so tell me plz what to do, to get job in foreign country at B.pharm level, and what is percentage need in B.pharm to get job there.? Can you tell me the complete details which I have to follow?

Thank you!
Sorry to inform you this but on the basis of your degree that is B.Pharm you will not be able to get a job in abroad. To get a job in abroad the minimum qualification which is required is a Master degree and also the experience will matter alot. Based on your experience you will be getting a job.

Here are the list of courses that you can do after B.Pharm which will help you to get a job in abroad:

- M.Pharm

- MBA

- Clinical Research Diploma

- Pharm - D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?