3rd August 2012, 01:17 PM
wishvanathan

What does second party in Insurance mean?

what does it mean second party in insurance or in insurance terns

3rd November 2012, 11:23 AM
alledusol

Default Re: What does second party in Insurance mean?

2nd party insurance is related to vehicle. Second party does not mean that there exists some seperate person. The second party referred to in the policy is the insurer.

Through second party insurance protection for the carrying of passengers in a car, truck, taxi or bus etc. is done .
Owners of taxis, busses or people who are operating a drive-along club are included in this. If a passenger is injured or some incident happens inbetween the journy due to negligence of driving they can go for a for negligent operation of the vehicle.
Any person who pays to travel in the vehicle is to institute such a claim.

Safety of the passengers is the aim of this insurance.
20th February 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does second party in Insurance mean?

I had a car wreak in little rock ark and the person who was driving was a second party so they are saying that it was my fault but it was not I was coming through a light an was struck by him so they are saying since it was a second party I can't get paid so what do I need to do and also all he got was a ticket and it was driving on a suspended license and that is what he got a ticket for not for wreak less driving and that is all he got a ticket for so no one is trying to pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?