8th March 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What does the term "Technical Writing" mean? Importance of technical writing skills for information professionals?

ALOHA do you understand by the term "technical writing"?Explain the importance of technical writing skills for information professionals.

Related Questions:
  1. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Communication Skills and Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IETE AMIETE -ET/CS/IT (New Scheme) Communication Skills & Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. What is the format of English Question Paper for BCA(1st year)?
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  6. Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?
  7. How to prepare for IAS from 9th standard?
  8. How can I become a Journalist?
  9. How to prepare for written tests which are usually conducted by software companies?
  10. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  11. How to register for AMIE course after passing diploma final year from Mechanical
  12. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  13. What is the new trend in Information Technology? How to develop our skills according to Technical Development?
  14. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  15. What is the future scope of M.A. in History? -- [New]
  16. How can I become a Journalist after passing 10th class? I am a girl
  17. Completed MCA with 48% : Will I get a job in a good company? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MBA after finishing engineering?
30th June 2012, 07:26 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: What does the term "Technical Writing" mean? Importance of technical writing skills for information professionals?

Hi,

actually during the technical writing we will learn how to write techincal documents easily and professionally .technical writing may be it on the technical subject that is explain to audience clearly.

it is most important to information professionals becausein the market owner concentrate on below instructions he must and should increase their product sale if you are know the auidence mind on your product you must know how to produce the product and how to attract the auidence to your product and which purposes are required to the auidence For that you are mainly concentrate on the product,purpose and auidence this is also similar to that one
6th August 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What does the term "Technical Writing" mean? Importance of technical writing skills for information professionals?

Explain the term technical writing? Enlist and discuss the major traits of technical writing in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?