17th June 2011, 09:54 AM
sm_yasar

Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?

What is the common difference between those who pursue's MBA after B.Tech and those who goes MBA after graduation ( degree ) ???
Plz give info sir i will b so tsanq full to u....

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  2. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  3. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  4. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  5. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  6. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  7. What is the difference in CAT MBA and ICET MBA? What is the fee structure, scholarships and post MBA salary?
  8. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  9. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  10. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  12. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  14. Is MBA before IAS helpful?
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  16. Which will be better between MBA and M.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech CSE
  17. After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?
  18. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA? -- [New]

22nd October 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?

Both the professionals have good scope for job. The candidates with MBA after graduation will usually have managerial skills. The professionals completing MBA after B.Tech will have both Technical as well as managerial skills. The candidates with MBA after B.Tech will find more opportunities in technical sector as well. They can show their technical expertise along with managerial skills and hence will find more opportunities.

24th July 2013, 05:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?

Hi

Graduation is a set of which B.tech is a sub set.

There is not much difference between the two as the admission process doesn't differentiate between the two. Both have to make the same effort to crack the MBA entrance test and make to the good college

however, some company give preference to candidate with b.tech background as they have good technical knowledge.

for example: If a oil company is choosing a mba candidate for marketing profile, it may give preference to chemical engineer as he has good knowledge about refineries and oil and gas

all the best

24th July 2013, 05:28 PM
maruthidevi

Hi

Graduation is a set of which B.tech is a sub set.

There is not much difference between the two as the admission process doesn't differentiate between the two. Both have to make the same effort to crack the MBA entrance test and make to the good college

however, some company give preference to candidate with b.tech background as they have good technical knowledge.

for example: If a oil company is choosing a mba candidate for marketing profile, it may give preference to chemical engineer as he has good knowledge about refineries and oil and gas

all the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?