24th December 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration and criteria for pursuing LLB after completion of B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and scored 40% in finals. Now, I want to pursue LLB. So, what will be the course duration for me now? Will it be 3 years or 5 years? And, what other criteria I need to fulfill after B.Com?

26th December 2018, 02:10 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the duration and criteria for pursuing LLB after completion of B.Com?

Law graduate degree can be obtained in 2 ways-
1. 5 years integrated BALLB/BcomLLB/BScLLB
2. 3 years LLB after graduation

Since you've completed your graduation, you can opt for 3 years LLB. If you opt for the integrated course, then you'll have to study for 5 years. However, most of the universities in India offer 5 years integrated course in law. Very few universities offer 3 years course. Universities that offer the 3 years course have set a minimum requirement of 50% marks in graduation. You have less than that. So getting admission in 3 years course will be difficult for you. In my opinion, you'll have to opt for the 5 years course, as no university will allow you to opt for the 3 years course with only 40% marks in graduation as you do not fulfill the minimum eligibility.
26th December 2018, 11:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration and criteria for pursuing LLB after completion of B.Com?

LLB after the bachelor degree in any discipline is three year course. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination. The required minimum aggregate to appear for the examination varies with examination.

So, kindly visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get admission, for detail information about the admission in the course.
28th December 2018, 10:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission in LLB course. It is three year course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. There is no age limit to appear for the examination. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities.

So, kindly visit official website to get detail information about appearing in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?