1st December 2018, 02:23 PM
Feros khan

What are the educational requirements for being a Hindi subject Lecturer in colleges?

Hello Sir this is Feroz Khan. I have completed B.Com in 2002. I'm good in Hindi. So, can I become a Hindi Lecturer in colleges? If yes, then what is the procedure? If not, then for which further degree I have to study?

31st December 2018, 11:38 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the educational requirements for being a Hindi subject Lecturer in colleges?

To become a lecturer in colleges, you need to qualify National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission.

The educational requirements for NET exam for Lectureship:

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year post graduation candidates can apply for the exam.

You need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

Those who meet all above criteria can apply for Hindi Subject lecturer exam called NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?