24th February 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?

I want to do a B.Sc in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai. Therefore, please update me about the eligibility, admission procedure and fees of three years full time course.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
  2. What is the fees of BSc visual communication in loyola college
  3. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
  4. Marks required to join Viscom?
  5. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  6. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College?
  7. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to join graduate course in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities available after completion of Visula Communication course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication?
  10. Fees details for joining B.sc visual communication in the loyala college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of questions are asked in the interview of BSc Visual Communication in Loyola college Chennai?
  12. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  14. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  15. How to become a Police after completing BSc Chemistry from Loyola College
  16. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  17. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Visual Communication from Loyala college?
  18. How much marks do I need to get admission in Loyola college?
26th February 2018, 02:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a B.Sc in Visual Communication from Loyola College, Chennai. Therefore, please update me about the eligibility, admission procedure and fees of three years full time course.
Eligibility : The eligibility for doing B.SC Visual Communication is passed in 10+2 in any stream from recognized board. The duration of the course is for 3 years (full time).

Admission Procedure: :

- Interested candidates can apply online with required information

- Eligible candidates need to to appear for the written test conducted by the college

- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the personal interview based on the marks obtained in written test

- Candidates are selected based on performance in personal interview and written test.

Admission Date : The applications are generally available in the month of April every year for Undergraduate courses.

Please keep a track of the dates and new fee structure for the B.SC Visual Communication course on the college website :http://www.loyolacollege.edu/
26th February 2018, 06:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is eligibility, admission procedure and fees for B.Sc Visual Communication from Loyola College?

Loyola College offers different level degrees and streams. B.Sc Visual Communication is one of them.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Visual Communication is a 3 years graduation level degree.
The eligibility required for studying B.Sc Visual Communication is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised board. The fee structure for the B.Sc Visual Communication will vary around INR 1 Lakh - 2 Lakhs.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam.
You need to first apply for the entrance exam by visiting the official website and fill the application form with the required details, pay the registration fees and submit it.
You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit.

For notifications, application forms, you can visit the official website of Loyola College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?