28th April 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for BCA under Delhi University? Is Mathematics compulsory?

I did not had Mathematics in my 12th class board exam. Can I take BCA course from Delhi University? Am I eligible for it? Will there be any entrance exam as well? What is the last date to apply for it?

20th May 2018, 12:53 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for BCA under Delhi University? Is Mathematics compulsory?

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

Delhi university is one of the top universities which offer different level degrees in different subjects.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the university.

The eligibility required for attending the exam is a 10+2 with mathematics as major subject with minimum 60% from any recognised board.

Since you did not have mathematics in 12th class education you are not eligible for attending the exam and you cannot get admission in Delhi university for BCA course.
20th May 2018, 10:27 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for BCA under Delhi University? Is Mathematics compulsory?

Yes ,definitely Mathematics is a compulsory subject to pursue BCA after passing your 12th standard. And you have to qualify the entrance test in order to get admission there.
20th May 2018, 01:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for BCA under Delhi University:-

Eligibility criteria for BCA is 12th pass and to get admission in BCA in Delhi University, then you have to pass with minimum 60% marks in 12th exams with maths.

Without maths in 12th, you will not get admission in Delhi University.
20th May 2018, 02:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for BCA is 12th pass.

For getting admission in BCA under Delhi University the minimum criteria is:-

Pass with minimum 60% marks in 12th exams.

You should have PCM combination in 12th.

Without maths in 12th, you can't get admission in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?