30th September 2012, 06:54 PM

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra , Punjab , UP , Haryana and Gujarat?

I will complete my twelfth from Delhi cbse.

My father has property in UP , Maharashtra and Haryana

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  2. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  5. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  7. Where should I apply to become a Pilot?
  8. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  10. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  11. Can students from Maharashtra give Gujarat CET?
  12. What is the syllabus for Bhasker Genius Exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  14. List of government commercial pilot colleges?
  15. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  16. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  17. How many students appear for Haryana PMT last year? If I do 12th from Punjab can I avail the benefits of Punjab quota?
  18. How many colleges are offering BSE Biotech?
31st May 2017, 09:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat

You have asked for eligibility criteria for admission in different states but not mentioned in which stream you want admission. Without knowing stream and name examination, it is impossible to tell you exact eligibility criteria of any particular state.

For UG medical courses, NEET is one and only entrance exam and its eligibility criteria is same in all states that is 10+2 with PCB subjects and 50% marks in it. In case of engineering, it is 10+2 with PCM subjects. You can visit the official website of examination conducting body for any particular exam of any state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?