15th February 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?

I am doing my 12th study in Tamilnadu state
I am from gujarat and i want to do my BBA
in gujarat university / any university in Gujarat.
Please let me know the rules / procedure for this

Related Questions:
  1. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  2. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  5. Are admission open in colleges of Bangalore for BBA courses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  9. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  10. List of colleges which offers BBA in Gujarat?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
  12. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  14. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for BBA?
  16. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  17. When the B.Ed entrance exam would be scheduled to take place in Gujarat? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? List of the top colleges in Ahmedabad for the same? I am an MA(economics) students
  18. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
18th April 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?

WHAT IS THE ADMISSION CRETERIA FOR THE CBSE STUDENTS AFTER 12TH IN GUJARAT FOR ENGINEERING??
10th May 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?

What is creteria for Students from CBSE TO Admission in Engineering in Gujarat State ?
29th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12th studying in uttarakhand..what are the eligibility criteria for taking admission in a BBA college in ahmedabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?