12th September 2011, 11:59 AM
meghna25

What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?

sir,
m a student of B.E. computer science 3rd year.n i heard that most of the good software companies demand 60% throughout the academics.but i scored 77% and 57.8% in 10th and 12th respectively..and also my BE aggregate till 4th sem is 61%.so i would like to ask dat m i eligible for any of d good company's campus selection or not? and if yes den can you please tell me d name of those software companies who do not concern about 10th and 12th%,and also there eligibility criteria..even m trying to hold a gud command over C and C++ languages....whether i should apply sumwer else or not??? please help me.
thanku

Related Questions:
19th April 2012, 09:53 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?

You have Good Percentage i.6., 65% Marks in BE..,The Minimum eligibility Criteria for the Campus Recruitment's are 55%-60%..,

>> You Can attend Both the ON-Campus and Off-Campus Placements..,

>> If you have Interest you can attend for the Both the job in Core and Software Companies..,

>> And also you can Up-Load the Your CA/Resume in jobs links.,to get the Interview Call..,
here we send some website for the in ur job

http://www.naukri.com/

http://www.timesjobs.com/

http://www.monsterindia.com/
19th April 2012, 10:07 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghna25 View Post
sir,
m a student of B.E. computer science 3rd year.n i heard that most of the good software companies demand 60% throughout the academics.but i scored 77% and 57.8% in 10th and 12th respectively..and also my BE aggregate till 4th sem is 61%.so i would like to ask dat m i eligible for any of d good company's campus selection or not? and if yes den can you please tell me d name of those software companies who do not concern about 10th and 12th%,and also there eligibility criteria..even m trying to hold a gud command over C and C++ languages....whether i should apply sumwer else or not??? please help me.
thanku

Dear Meghna

The Basic Criteria For Entering Software Companies are

10th -60%
12- 60%
Graduation -60%

It's all for Top Notch Companies like Infosys,Tcs,Cts,..........

If You Look at Next Level Companies Some Companies Expecting 70% Criteria for all throughout your academics .Definitely minimum 65% They Would Expect From You So Only Few Companies not Expecting 60 % criteria

The one Who has Started the Company recently .You might Expect the call from Them....
30th November 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2011 passout BE graduate from electronics and telecommunication stream. after having a hard and struggling time in manufacturing field i.e....instrumentation, I am finally exhausted and frustrated as I am not getting any knowledge I want. I have scored 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 62% in BE. Can I try for software field as I am having deep interested in software field?
30th November 2012, 11:13 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE SOFTWARE COMPANIES :
1. Candidate should completed the graduation or any equivalent degree from recognized university without any backlogs.
2. Minimum 60% aggregate is necessary in all academic career.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Well knowledge in the below technical languages.
java,
networking,
oracle apps,
dot net etc.
1st December 2012, 02:43 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghna25 View Post
sir,
thanku
These days criteria for eligibility of Company recruitment exams of Top MNC companies is minimum of 60% throughout i.e in 10th,12th and degree.
some companies like VERIZON look for the candidates having 75% throughout.
So mostly top companies look for the candidates having percentage 60 or above throughout. But there are some the local or seceondary vendor companies whose eligibility criteria is 55-60% so you can look for those companies in your respective city only.
Start preparing for programming languages like c/c++,java,Dotenet etc. as these are in demand today.
All the Best...!
17th May 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
m a student of B.E. computer science 4th year.n i heard that most of the good software companies demand 60% throughout the academics.but i scored 67% and 51.33% in 10th and 12th respectively..and also my BE aggregate till 7th sem is 73%.so i would like to ask dat m i eligible for any of d good IT company selection or not? and if yes den can you please tell me d name of those software companies who do not concern about 10th and 12th%,and also there eligibility criteria..even m trying to hold a gud command over C and C languages....whether i should apply sumwer else or not??? please help me.
thanku
17th August 2013, 01:54 PM
chaithanya rayankula

what are the well technical languages should we learn to get a job ?my branch is cse
29th November 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 57% in 10th and 45% in 12th....and in b.e 70% ...
Can i get a job in top mnc's????
28th March 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

hii...am a student from te cse..and i had been year down with 2 years ...do i get any job in any it company......??? or the degree is wasted...?? i have above 60% in ssc as well as hsc board. i had done diploma in graphics and web designing as well. are ther any hopes for job..?
am jst lost...and frustated...!
13th October 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

hie ,
i have scored 49% in 10th n due to health issue unable to clear my 12th. on 10th certificate basis i took admission in diploma engineering in cse dept and cleared it with 71%, after that i did my b-tech in cse and cleared with 70% with no backlog..
though i didn't clear my 12th so i am having a year gap of 2 years. i passed my b-tech in 2014.. can anybody suggest me is there any scope for me in software field. currently i am on a trainning on software testing...
can i have a career in software...
13th October 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hie ,
i have scored 49% in 10th n due to health issue unable to clear my 12th. on 10th certificate basis i took admission in diploma engineering in cse dept and cleared it with 71%, after that i did my b-tech in cse and cleared with 70% with no backlog..
though i didn't clear my 12th so i am having a year gap of 2 years. i passed my b-tech in 2014.. can anybody suggest me is there any scope for me in software field. currently i am on a trainning on software testing...
can i have a career in software...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?