30th May 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for lateral entry in marine engineering

what is the eligibility for lateral entry in marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Colleges offering lateral entry admission in Marine Engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  5. List of colleges offering lateral entry into Marine Engineering? Details of admission and application?
  6. Eligibility to get job in TCS for B.E. Lateral Entry student who has secured 70% in 10th and 59% in Diploma in Engineering?
  7. Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com Lateral Entry Exam of Magadh university of Bodhgaya(Bihar)?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year in NIT after completing diploma
  9. What is the age criteria for engineering lateral entry?
  10. I am an ECE final year student : How to enroll for Merchant Navy?
  11. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  12. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  14. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  16. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  17. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  18. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
30th May 2015, 02:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for lateral entry in marine engineering

Definitely we will definitely give you the important information about the eligibility for Lateral Entry in Marine Engineering. As per the admission in Indian Maritime University and also AMET university here we are giving you the eligibility Criteria for it.

Eligibility Criteria for Lateral Entry in Marine Engineering :

1.You should complete 10+2 with MPC and have first year Marine/Shipping Engineering from the recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.

2.Or if you have a Diploma with below stream completed students can also eligible to apply for Lateral Entry.

* Diploma in Marine Engineering

* Electrical Engineering

* Electronics and Communication Engineering

* Mechanical Engineering

3.For Diploma students have to score minimum 55% of marks from the recognized board.

4.Age should be below 25 years as per the government norms.

5.Minimum Acceptable height is 157 cms.
30th May 2015, 09:32 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for lateral entry in marine engineering

Eligibility Criteria for lateral entry in Marine Engineering:

You should have passed diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Marine with 55% marks in final year or passed first year of engineering degree Mechanical/Electrical stream with 60% marks from a recognized university/college.

Duration of this course is 3 years after Diploma. You will get admission into direct 2nd year of Engineering degree.

Your age should be below 25 years at time of admission.

You have to LEET exam to take admission in Lateral Entry in Marine Engineering.
30th May 2015, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the eligibility for lateral entry in marine engineering
The eligibility qualification for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

Your age should be above 17 years.
3rd January 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering can i apply for lateral entry in marine engineering if yes. Then which is the college?
30th June 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am girl and i have completed my diploma in mechanical can i apply for lateral entry in marine engineering...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?