11th February 2018, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure for LLB course in IGNOU

Dear Madam/Sir, I am a qualified Chartered Accountant and also Company Secretary. I want to take admission in LLB (correspondence). May I know eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure please.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?
  4. Procedure followed to do LLB through correspondence? Admission procedure and fee structure to apply?
  5. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  6. How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  9. Procedure to do LLB in correspondence mode from IGNOU?
  10. What is the admission procedure for LLB from IGNOU?
  11. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  13. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  14. How and when to take admission in LLB from IGNOU? Doing LLB from IGNOU is better or should I search for other university?
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Admission procedure of LLB course in IGNOU and fees structure details? -- [New]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2018, 01:56 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure for LLB course in IGNOU

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Below is the full details of LLB course in IGNOU.

***Eligibility Criteria:
>>Bachelor's degree in law (LL.B) can be pursued after completing an under graduation degree in any field, such as B.Com, B. Sc etc. or choosing to pursue an integrated honours degree.
>>The minimum age to enrol in an LL.B course is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.

***Procedure to apply in IGNOU:

The candidates are required to download the application forms from the official website of IGNOU or you can get prospectus from the regional centre person at Rs. 250/- , or via post from The Registrar, Student Registration Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi 110068, for LLB admissions. Then fill the form and send this along with relevant testimonials.

***Fees:

Fees of LLB course in IGNOU is 10,000(As per the recent data from IGNOU).
31st May 2021, 06:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria, procedure and fee structure for LLB course in IGNOU

The very first thing I would like to let you know is that IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National
Open University) does not offer LLB degree course and hence your question regarding the
eligibility criteria, admission procedure, and fee structure for pursing LLB degree course
from IGNOU is invalid.

For details regarding different law courses offered at IGNOU School of Law, you can refer to the link http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...l/introduction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?