22nd July 2012, 09:09 AM
ROCKBUBU

What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? I have completed B.Tech in computer science and engineering

sir i have completed my b.tech in computer sc.&eng having 60% marks.sir i have 46% in my +2 sc.sir can i give all the psu exam

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus?
  3. Can I apply for PSU exam after passing B.Tech computer science? What are the opportunities in PSU?
  4. Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 59.9% in B.Tech computer science?
  8. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  9. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. Is m.e computer science and engineering good?
  11. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  12. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering
  14. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  15. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams?
  16. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  17. Eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU?
30th November 2012, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? I have completed B.Tech in computer science and engineering

Yes, you can apply for PSU exam. Marks obtained in qualifying degree are only counted for selection. 60% marks in B.Tech is enough to apply for most of the PSU tests. In certain cases like NTPC, the cut off percentage required is 65. 12th class marks may be considered only during the final round of PSU selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?