9th February 2017, 11:00 AM
ratan kumar singh

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Indian Air Force or the Navy so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them? What is the age criteria required for application? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  4. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  5. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  7. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  9. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  11. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot?
  12. How can I join the Indian Navy as a Deck Cadet after completing class 12th? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  13. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  14. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  15. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?
  16. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
10th February 2017, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?

To join Indian Air Force and Navy, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. The age limit to apply for NDA examination is 16.5 to 19.5 years. There is no specific percentage criteria required to apply for NDA examination to join Indian Air Force and Navy.
11th February 2017, 11:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?

There are various entries through which you can get recruitment in Indian Navy or Air Force on the different posts.

But, the minimum required qualification is 12th from a recognised board with PCM as main paper.

You can also join the service through Technical entry. But, the most common entry is through NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The age limit to appear for examination is 16.5-19.5 years but only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?