11th November 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?

Respected Sir, I am a studying in class 10th at present and after completing it I want to join the Indian Air Force. I want to know that can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? If yes then please tell me about the eligibility criteria required for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the Indian Air Force and Navy exam? How much should I score in class 10th to join any of them?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. What is the procedure to join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing class 10th?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCB?
  9. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  10. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force being a 10th student? Detailed information about Indian Air Force?
  12. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  13. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  15. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  17. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  18. What is must for becoming an Air Force Pilot?
13th November 2016, 05:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?

No, you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force jobs. To join Indian Air Force the minimum qualification required is 12th class with science stream.
You can get entry in Indian Air force through NDA (National Defense Academy).
For NDA exam you should have following eligibility:
Candidate must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan.
Candidate must have a qualification of 12th class (Scicence Stream) for Indian Navy and Indian Air force. Other stream candidates can apply for the Indian Army jobs.
Candidate age must be above than 16.5 years and less than 19.5 years. There is not any age relaxation for any category.
Only Unmarried candidates are eligible for the post.
13th November 2016, 07:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a studying in class 10th at present and after completing it I want to join the Indian Air Force. I want to know that can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? If yes then please tell me about the eligibility criteria required for the same.
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for Indian Air Force exam.

If you have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board then you are eligible for Indian Air For exam through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 .5 years.
14th November 2016, 08:01 PM
princekainth2

Sorry sir, but you are not eligible for Indian Air force after completion of Class 10th.

The way to get into Air Force is NDA exam which says the minimum eligibility must be the class 12th completion.

Moreover, Physics and Maths subject are must to give NDA exam.

Age limit is from 16.5 to 19.5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?