7th January 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to become a Fighter Pilot so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it? Which exams do I have to appear for the same? Please answer as son as possible.

8th January 2017, 09:00 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Fighter Pilot in the Indian Air Force? Do I have to join any Training Institutes for it?

>> You need to sit in NDA exam and if you clear that you will be given 3 years training at NDA, Khadakwasla , followed by the flying training at the air force training establishments.
>> Post this you will be commissioned as 'Permanent commissioner officer' and may be posted as a pilot at Air force station.

** Thus you need not to do any personal training program as this is provided by the NDA department itself.
** Also you need to follow a strict rule of the campus for 3 years failing to which will be declared as disqualified candidate.
** You can visit the home page of Air force for more information by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?