30th July 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th

Sir, I completed my 10th in 2001, and I completed my graduation (B.A) in distance education from Andhra University,(correspondence Degree) but I am not study 12th (Intermediate), please tell me I am eligible for SBI Associates clerks or not?

3rd August 2012, 03:04 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed my 10th in 2001, and I completed my graduation (B.A) in distance education from Andhra University,(correspondence Degree) but I am not study 12th (Intermediate), please tell me I am eligible for SBI Associates clerks or not?
No your not eligible for SBI Associates clerk Examination, Because to apply for this Examination the candidate Compulsory Qualified in 12th standard, But you have not Study 12th standard . So your not eligible for SBI Associates clerk Examination .

The Basic Qualification to Apply for this Examination is that the candidate Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

Here I provide you the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Associates clerk Examination ,

Eligibility Criteria for SBI Associates clerk Examination :-

Academic Qualification :-

You should qaulified in 12th Standard (or) Equivalent Examination from a recognized University .

You should score Minimum 60% marks in your 12th board Examination and relaxation will Applicable for sc/st candidates for 55% Percentage of marks .

The Applicant who completed Graduation course may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Note :- There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for Graduation candidates .

Age Limit :-

You age should be 18 years to 28 year ( ie:- You should be Born in between not earlier than 02/08/1984 and not later than 01/08/1994 )

Relaxation :-

-For SC/ST candidates :- 5 Years
-For OBC candidates :- 3 Years

SBI Exam Syllabus :-

## Marketing Aptitude
## Computer Awareness
## Quantitative Aptitude
## English Language
## General awareness
## Reasoning ability

So, As per the Eligibility Criteria your not eligible for SBI Associates clerk Examination .
3rd August 2012, 03:00 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates clerk? I have completed 10th

Here I provide you the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Associates clerk Examination ,

You should qaulified in 12th Standard (or) Equivalent Examination from a recognized University .

You should score Minimum 60% marks in your 12th board Examination and relaxation will Applicable for sc/st candidates for 55% Percentage of marks .

The Applicant who completed Graduation course may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

Note :- There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for Graduation candidates .

You age should be 18 years to 28 year ( ie:- You should be Born in between not earlier than 02/08/1984 and not later than 01/08/1994 )

ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE.
3rd August 2012, 03:04 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE.
4th August 2012, 12:12 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry,
to say that but you are not eligible for SBI exam because according to the qualification required for SBI state that A candidate must have completed their 10+2 with Intermideat study.

ELIGIBILITY for SBI:

=> A candidate should have completed their 12th with minimum 50% from recognise board in any dicepline OR equivivelent course.
=> Age limit should not exist 28 years there is a relaxation in upper age for OBC and SC/ST students.
4th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry,
to say that but you are not eligible for SBI exam because according to the qualification required for SBI state that A candidate must have completed their 10+2 with Intermideat study.

ELIGIBILITY for SBI:

=> A candidate should have completed their 12th with minimum 50% from recognise board in any dicepline OR equivivelent course.
=> Age limit should not exist 28 years there is a relaxation in upper age for OBC and SC/ST students.
16th October 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

wat is eligibility criteria for syate bank exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?