10th July 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get admission in Ph.D in commerce in Kerala University

What is the eligibility for getting admission in phD in commerce in kerala university.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  2. Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET?
  3. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  4. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  5. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  6. University in Kerala offering PhD in Physiology/Neuroscience by research?
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  9. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  10. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  11. Admission date of Punjab University for Ph.D(Commerce) programme?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala? -- [New]
  13. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  15. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  17. Some good colleges for M.Sc. in Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
17th July 2014, 12:41 AM
career.adjurer

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in Ph.D in commerce in Kerala University

Aspiring students can register themselves online for full-time/part –time research leading to Ph.D.
Eligibility Criteria:
• Masters degree or its equivalent having more than 55% marks.
• An Aspirant qualified in the entrance test conducted by this University or National Eligibility Test conducted by the UGC/CSIR/ICAR/ICMR or Gate or State Level Eligibility Test conducted by the Kerala Government of Fellowship awarded by the KSCSTE or M.Phil. degree by research and thesis. The M.Phil Degree shall be in the discipline concerned in which the applicant is seeking registration.
• 5 % relaxation in marks is given to the aspirants who have got a minimum of ten years of teaching experience at a College or University.
• Aspirants from SC/ST having 40% marks in Commerce are also eligible.
• 5 % relaxation is given to physically/visually challenged candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?