27th June 2011, 07:07 PM
prasad.gundrathi

Information about B.Tech correspondence courses for diploma holders?

iam compleate my 3 years cource in diploma and i have compleate my inter mediate in national institute of open school. then i have join b-tech in part time / correspondence by continuing my job. plz suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  2. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  3. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  4. What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  5. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  6. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  8. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  9. Correspondence btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  11. Why diploma holders are not called as Engineers?
  12. How to do diploma correspondence after completing ITI electronics?
  13. What is the scope of diploma holders to get a job in Government sector?
  14. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  16. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  18. Part time courses available in Kerala for electronics and communication diploma holders
9th March 2012, 09:55 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Information about B.Tech correspondence courses for diploma holders?

Hello friend
you can do the correspondence course from several university.but most of the prominent university is SMU and IGNOU. You can get lateral entry in b. tech.
These university recognized by government.
SMU also provide placement and it has colloboration with several other IT companies

Best regards
Mohit Sahu
13th July 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about B.Tech correspondence courses for diploma holders?

how can i get the admission for distance education in b tech computer science
31st July 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have selected VELAMMAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CHENNAI to study B.Tech IT.If I completed this course what kind of job will be applicable to me and the minimum and maximum amount of salary for the respective job?
28th April 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to get admission for distance education in b.tech in mechanical engg.now i am working in a private sector . i am diploma in automobile engg. pls advs me how to proceed?
25th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i had completed diploma in EC now l have to do btech cource which cource is better for diploma EC holders and which university is better for me now i am working in ABB Bangalore
4th July 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what is difference corresponding and regular b.tech
21st July 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

give me sugestion. I complete diploma in civil engg. I am selected in campus interview. I have a wish to complete btech
16th July 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to write any exam to join btech(mechanical) in correspondece in vtu university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?