29th July 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University

i am madhuri keer i have just completed my graduation from chaudhary charan singh university
i want to brighten my future in journalism so plz offer me am i eligible to do it or not and suggest me best courses and colleges in new delhi, mostly in delhi uiversity

Related Questions:
8th February 2015, 07:28 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University

Aspirants should have completed graduation with minimum 55 per cent marks. There will be admission test and personal interview. There are courses like B.sc in Sports Journalism, B.A in Professional Journalism, B.A in Investigative Journalism, B.Sc in Trade Journalism and B.sc in Fashion Journalism. Renowned institutes also offers good placements like in :
• Times School of Journalism
• Film and Television Institute of India
• Xavier Institute of Communication
• Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication
• Asian College of Journalism
• Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media
• Manorama School of Communication
• Mudra Institute of Communications
Incase of Chaudhry CHaran Singh University, department of mass communication and journalism offers two years course focussing on Electronic Media, Advertising and public Relations, Business, Sports and Science Journalism and New Information Technologies and Mass Media Management. There is also internship in the final semester along with project report and Practical examination. Students need to be graduate with minimum 45 per cent marks for masters in journalism and mass communication. For PG diploma in TV journalism, candidate should have scored minimum 45 per cent in class 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?