9th February 2012, 11:01 AM
ali_quadri

What is the eligibility for MS and M.Tech? I have done BCS 3rd year graduation

Hi
I have a Query.can anybody can help me
I have done BCS 3 yr graduation from India.And completed 1 yr of education in Community college of USA with 29 credit hrs.So Now am I apply to eligible to do MS or M Tech.... or will I be needing to complete some more credit hrs for it???
And I have given paper based TOEFL in yr 2010 for how long period will it be valid ...
waiting for your reply ..
Thanking you in Advance and Obliged.

12th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MS and M.Tech? I have done BCS 3rd year graduation

i have done Graduation in mechanical engineering (GME) am I valid to do M tech in mechanical engineering in distance learning.
7th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for MS and M.Tech? I have done BCS 3rd year graduation

I have done bcs and ms for 1 year ..m I eligible for mtech??
18th January 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech after complet my bcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?