18th August 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility score in MAT for joining MBA colleges in Karnataka

i got 41 in mat, so instruct me about good colleges that are available for thet score in karnataka..

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges with excellent educational record which accept MAT score for admission in MBA. I passed MAT in Feb 2012 with 97.3%
  2. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  3. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  4. Top B-Schools in Tamilnadu and Karnataka which consider MAT score? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  5. What is the MAT exam cutoff score? List of colleges in Chennai for MBA? I have obtained 646.50 marks in MAT
  6. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  7. Which good MBA colleges can I get after scoring 87 percentile in MAT May? Can I apply for Symbiosis Pune with my MAT score
  8. List of good colleges that I can get admission with a score of 92.95 in MAT Exam?
  9. Colleges considering 90+ MAT score? Which colleges to choose with my MAT score?
  10. Colleges for MBA in Hyderabad and Banglore with 517 MAT score ?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi which considers MAT February score for admission?
  12. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
  13. List of top 10 colleges which accept MAT score to join MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good colleges for MBA in Delhi or NCR? Does it take MAT score?
  15. After scoring 586 composite score in MAT any chance to get a good MBA college? List of colleges in which I can get?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBA in Finance through MAT in Delhi? -- [New]
  17. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
9th January 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility score in MAT for joining MBA colleges in Karnataka

I have scored a composite score of 612 n 73.8 percentile can i get admission in good MBA college? Plz suggest
20th July 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility score in MAT for joining MBA colleges in Karnataka

i am b.comm. pass with 55.00% . i want to best college and best branches in bangalore for super salary then my future is bright?
28th September 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 41 in mat, so instruct me about good colleges that are available for thet score in karnataka..
29th September 2015, 06:39 PM
ant man

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test.

MAT a MBA exam entrance exam which is conducted by AIMA 4 times in a year i.e. in the month of MAY, September, December and February on the 1st Sunday of the Month from 1000-1230 hours.

Whereas the Computer Based Test is being conducted from Saturday onwards(6 Days after the Paper Based Test) and in different time slots.

Candidates can choose to take either Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test as per their convenience.

Eligibility for MAT entrance exam are
1. For writing MAT exam, a candidate must complete degree in any stream from a recognized univeirsty.
2. Candidates can apply for the exam being in the final year of the course also.
3. There is no age limit and marks percentage bar for appearing MAT exam.

To register for the exam click >>www.aima.in
30th September 2015, 01:41 AM
RRAL

Mat is management aptitude test. Basically this is an entrance exam for the admission in the good and reputed MBA colleges.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

The final year student are also eligible for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?