25th March 2012, 06:03 PM

What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student

hello sir;
1.i am a b.tech enigneering student of final year.i have my family card,voter id,employment registration in pondicherry. am i eligible to write tnpsc group 1 exam?
2.what exam should be cleared for the post of revenue divisional officer in tamil nadu? of its
by promotion from deputy collectors?
3.dont they conduct any exams like this pondicherry?and how do the deputy collector is appointed in pondicherry?
4.deputy collector and assistant collector are one of the same or different?
5.the subjects in tnpsc is same for all or its for engineering students ?

2nd April 2012, 04:20 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student

I have completed MCA (regular) in 2007 and working as software engineer in leading MNC in chennai. Please tell me that whether am i eligible for tnpsc group1 or group 2 exams?

Ilaiyaraja V
8th April 2012, 10:43 AM

Default Re: What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student

I'm final year B.Tech I.T student.I'm eligible to apply for TNPSC exam??? i don't know abt the group to which i hav to apply?please guide me my email id is [email protected]
13th April 2012, 11:57 PM

i am a final year engg student??what is the eligibility criteria for appearing in group 1 exams??
15th April 2012, 07:54 PM

I am final year B.Sc(Maths) student. I am eligible to apply for TNPSC exam ?I don't know about the group to which I have to apply?
Please guide me.My E-mail Id is [email protected]
28th April 2012, 03:12 PM

i m studying b.tech it final year . Am i eligible to apply tnpsc exam. Dont know which group i want to apply pls guide me my mail id [email protected]
28th April 2012, 07:10 PM
ranjith1438

TNPSC(Tamilnadu Public Service Commission) conducting various type of government jobs.

Eligibility criteria for Group-I:

**The candidate should be complete their graduation from any recognised university of india.

**Final year candidates can also be applicable for this exam.

**Age limits is 21years to 30years.

**The candidate should be a citizen of india.

For more details visit

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

29th April 2012, 01:53 PM

what is eligibility for tnpsc group 4 exam? B.E is eligible or not?
30th April 2012, 02:50 PM

I'm final year B.Tech I.T student.I'm eligible to apply for TNPSC exam??? i don't know abt the group to which i hav to apply?please guide me my email id is [email protected]
1st May 2012, 07:21 PM

i am 2nd year b.tech it student.... whch groups of tnpsc am i eligible to apply? can u guide me wat papers shld i take...and how can i make preparatns fr dat.... i thnk if i start workng frm nw on..i would be able to perform well during ny final year..so pls help ne with guidance.... my id is [email protected]
9th May 2012, 05:24 PM

I'm the 3rd year b.e student................I'm i eligible to apply tnspc exam.................my id is [email protected]
18th May 2012, 02:48 PM

sir i am finishing my degree B.TECH(IT)..which groups of tnpsc am i eligible to apply NOW ...SO PLS GUIDE ME This is my e mail id : [email protected]
24th May 2012, 05:30 PM

m a final year student of engineerina, m i eligible for appearing group1 cozzz our results will b outlisted after the prelims exam,my mail id is [email protected]
5th June 2012, 07:14 PM

i need tnpsc group 1 details?????
syllabus,eligibility,exam selection process details
exam pattern details
25th June 2012, 12:19 PM

Hello Sir
I am Elanchezhian.AP, i am doing my B.E.Cse final year there is any possible for applying TNPSC Exams... My E-Mail Id is:[email protected] and My Mobile Num:9092497212
26th June 2012, 07:18 PM

Hello sir
I am a B.tech (civil engineering) final year student, am i eligible for tnpsc exam? if it possible what is the procedure?
29th June 2012, 01:30 PM

Hello Sir
I am a B.E.MECHANICAL(MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING) final year student? am i eligible for tnpsc group 1 exam? if it possible is what is the procedure? and what types of posting offered in group 1 exams?
29th June 2012, 01:51 PM

i am 3rd yr b.tech it student. wat r the competitive exams i can apply for?
plzz rly me
30th June 2012, 05:43 PM

sir i am final year m.sc(software engineering) five years integarated course .iam eligible or uneligible for group 1 exam?......
10th July 2012, 11:28 AM

i am working in tamilnadu police as a head constable. my date of birth 12.01.1977. iam eligible or uneligible for group 1 exam?.....
13th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Edwin Osborn

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility for TNPSC Group 1 exam? I am a B.Tech final year student

Any Degree is applicable for Group 2 (CSSE-1) posts

All Diploma & Bachelor Degree Can apply as i saw in http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

So you Should finish Up your Degree first and the apply
9th November 2012, 09:32 PM

i am 3 year cse b.e student wat r the eligibility for tnpsc group1 exams?
my mail id [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 09:15 AM

I am final year B.E student. I am eligible to apply for TNPSC exam ? and in online application the year of passing is upto 2012.please help me. email:id:[email protected]
22nd July 2013, 01:16 AM

I am 12 th standard lerning.ihave become IS offiser. What i do?
5th September 2013, 07:54 PM

AM SELVAKUMAR am 32 yr old can i apply for group 2 exam pls send me the reply?