19th September 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligible percentage for bank paper? I have scored 48.58% in B.Com(hons)

i got 48.58% in b.com(hons) can i given all paper of banks and ssc >?

15th September 2015, 12:41 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligible percentage for bank paper? I have scored 48.58% in B.Com(hons)

Having passed your bachelor's degree with 48.58% aggregate you are eligible for appearing in bank examination as well as Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination as for the bank examination percentage aggregate in the bachelor's degree does not matters where as for the SSC examination even higher secondary school degree holder are also eligible.

But for both the examination you need to have some other qualifications also which are as given below :-

--> For SSC examination :-

* You need to have the nationality of India with your age lying in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

--> For bank examination ( for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer ) :-

* You need to have the nationality of India with your age lying with 20 years to 28 years for the bank clerk where as for the bank probationary officer ( PO ) it must be within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per the government norms in both the cases.

* You need to have the knowledge to work on the computer as the banking works are computer based in the modern era.

The bank examinations held for the recruitment of bank clerks and bank probationary officer in the nationalized banks of India are IBPS Bank examination and SBI examination.

For further queries regarding any of the above mentioned examination you can log on to its official link that are as www.ssconline.nic.in , www.ibps.in & www.sbiexam.in.
15th September 2015, 11:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligible percentage for bank paper? I have scored 48.58% in B.Com(hons)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 48.58% in b.com(hons) can i given all paper of banks and ssc >?
You have got 48.58% % in B.Com degree so you are eligible for Bank exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
15th September 2015, 01:35 PM
Rashmuu

You can appear in the bank exams after clearing your graduation degree. SBI,IBPS conduct the bank exams as PO ,clerk.

To be eligible for this exam , it is must to have a graduation degree course in any stream but from a recognised university.The student who wish to appear in this exam, their age must lie in new 18 years to 28 years for the clerk exam.For the PO exam the age should be lie from 21 years to 30 yaers
15th September 2015, 06:20 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible for BAnk Exam As well as others government exams like UPSC, SSC , Etc..

The eligibility criteria :

*The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university
*The final year students can also apply for this exam.
*The age limit is 21 - 30 years, There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
*The candidates should be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?