10th April 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam pattern of M.Sc Criminology of Madras University?

Can anyone tell me the question pattern for M.Sc Criminology entrance exam in Madras University? And, presently I am studying B.Sc Psychology. So, does entrance exams are going to be conducted?

25th June 2021, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam pattern of M.Sc Criminology of Madras University?

same question. and when is the notification for the exam and entrance test conducted?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which Books to prepare for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? Job Opportunities after completion of MA in Criminology? List of Universities offering this course? 15 13th November 2021 11:02 AM
List of colleges offering Criminology course and their admission process? Is there any entrance examination for Criminology courses? 5 24th June 2020 07:36 AM
List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students? 14 21st April 2020 01:30 AM
Can I get admission to study M.A.(Criminology) in LNJN National Institute for Criminology and Forensic Science if pursuing B.Com with Computer Application? 2 11th April 2020 02:15 AM