15th January 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics

i have done b.sc. (hons) physics. which course i shoud pursue ....MCA orM.Sc.physics.which one has better prospectives?

22nd February 2013, 03:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics

Both these courses are quite good to have a rewarding career. After M.Sc degree, you can look for Research Fellow hobs in reputed institutes. Teaching jobs can also be opted after this. MCA degree helps you to get in to a reputed software profession. After completion of the course, you can look for a job with related fields like networking, software testing, and database administration.
26th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics

HOW TO START TO PREPARE FOR UGC CSIR PHYSICAL SCIENCE NET EXAM, SINCE I HAVE 4 YEARS GAP AFTER MSC?
6th July 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 70% in physics and 50% in Cs. What shal i opt for between msc physics and mca?
6th July 2013, 06:19 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Hiiiii,
b.sc physics is a very good course you have chosen in your ur under graduate.

But i guess msc would be a good choice for you as mca would be totally new to you.

If you are an intelligent student then you can choose mca.

All the best for your future
14th January 2014, 01:42 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

M.Sc stands for Master of Science where as MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications.

Both M.Sc and MCA are Post Graduate level programs being offered by various colleges in India.

The duration of M.Sc course is just 2 years and of MCA course is 3 years.

I can not say like M.Sc is better than MCA or vice versa. Both the courses are having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

If you want to have career in IT sector, then opt for MCA course.

After completion of this course, you will be eligible to get job opportunities in various top IT companies like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Mahindra Satyam
Syntel
Polaris
Dell
Accenture
Capgemini etc.

Many of these companies will come for campus placements. It would be better if you apply for these companies in campus recruitment itself.

Otherwise tough competition will be there in outside market to get jobs in these companies.

After completion of M.Sc Physics, I have seen many of the candidates who are opting for Teaching field and research fields.

You have the chances to become a Scientist in the field of Physics.

It all depends upon your interest. If you have strong knowledge in Physics, then opt for M.Sc in Physics.

Otherwise go for MCA course.

But whatever the course you join, try to gain good subject knowledge in that course. So, make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
13th March 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

After completing bsc physics with 70 percent what can I do msc or mba or mca
2nd March 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of physics honours and mathematics is not my major subject but in 2 math is in my course .can I prefer or apply for MCA?
15th August 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I want a career that have job security for life time and i do not want to work under with anybody? Please kindly suggest some career with respect to my question.
25th June 2021, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in computer science. What should I persue next.. Msc in physics or mca?..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?