24th February 2018, 02:29 AM
rajeshnitesh

What is the entrance exam pattern and syllabus for Post Graduate course of Direction at FTII, Pune?

I want to appear for the Post Graduate Diploma course of Direction in FTII, Pune. So please help me to prepare for its entrance exam. I want to know the syllabus for the test? Please also help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  3. Syllabus and question paper pattern of FTII entrance exam?
  4. Fee structure for post graduation course in film direction at FTII, Pune?
  5. Past years papers of FTII Pune entrance exam for direction?
  6. Admission Details For FTII Pune? I have completed my engineering
  7. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from Annamalai or IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  8. FTII entrance test pattern for Direction course
  9. Which course I should prefer to get a job in film industry after completion of B.Tech course?
  10. Syllabus and tips to prepare for FTII PG Diploma entrance exam?
  11. Question paper pattern and requirements for admission in FTII for Direction course?
  12. Film direction course at FTII for IT graduates and working professionals?
  13. Which entrance exam to answer to get in acting course in FTII Pune? Syllabus of entrance test?
  14. Degree course in film making and editing directly after 12th? or Graduation required?
  15. FTII past 10 years question Papers of Direction
  16. Syllabus of FTII entrance exam and interview? Previous years question papers for FTII exam? Tips for facing the interview?
  17. FTII Pune entrance exam question papers?
  18. When the admission of PG Diploma in Editing will be started in Film & Television Institute of India? Eligibility to apply?
26th February 2018, 05:04 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam pattern and syllabus for Post Graduate course of Direction at FTII, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeshnitesh View Post
I want to appear for the Post Graduate Diploma course of Direction in FTII, Pune. So please help me to prepare for its entrance exam. I want to know the syllabus for the test? Please also help me with this.
Entrance Exam Pattern and syllabus of Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Pune :

For Post Graduate course in Direction : There will be a Multiple Choice Question of 3 hour duration for 100 marks. The question pattern will be like:

- Fill in the blanks related to dierction

- True or False again related to the direction

- Match the column ( Culture, literature etc)

- Question related to the technical aspect of Film Making, Direction

- Short Notes on any of the topics related to film -

- Jumble Picture - You need to arrange them in chronological order

- Situation will be given you have to write a scene

- A situation will be given you need to write a story based on the picture given

- General Knowledge, current Affairs etc

- You should also know : History of Indian Cinema,
* About camera angle,shot, focus, etc
* Short story writing
* General Knowledge with emphasis on Art, Culture and History

Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam, Orientation, Interview and Medical Test which will be held later at Pune. Based on all the criteria, the final list will be prepared.

For more details log on to the official page of FTII,Pune : www.ftiindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?