16th August 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam of PUSA college in Delhi

Sir what is entrance exam of pusa college in Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  2. With 1092 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam, can I get admission in PUSA College through 1st counselling?
  3. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  5. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  6. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  7. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  8. How much fee to pay for hostel in IHM Pusa Delhi?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in HM from Pusa Delhi after passing NIOS 12th with minimum percentage?
  10. DIPLOMA IN MACHANICAL ENGINEERING from PUSA INST. DELHI
  11. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  12. When and where to get the application form for IHM PUSA entrance exam?
  13. From where to get application form for IHM PUSA entrance exam?
  14. Information about PUSA entrance exam? What is the date of issue of forms?
  15. Date of forms for Hotel Management from Pusa, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Hotel Management in graduation having completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  17. What documents and certificates are necessary to get admission in PUSA Hotel Management institute, New Delhi
  18. Names of Private or Government Institution providing training of Radio Jocking?
19th August 2015, 01:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam of PUSA college in Delhi

Pusa Polytechnic is a premier Engineer college in New Delhi, India established in 1962. It is affiliated to the Board of Technical Education and AICTE, Delhi of the government of Delhi. It provides Diploma and Post-Diploma technical education.

Courses Offered

1.Civil Engg.
2.Automobile Engg.
3.Electrical Engg.
4.Electronics & Comm. Engg.
5.Mechanical Engg.
6.Printing Technology
7.Civil Engg. (Spl. in Construction Engg.)
8.Electronics & Comm. Engg.
9.Automobile Engg.

Admission is based on JEE or any equivalent engineering entrance exam marks/score and also followed by interview round held by the institution only.

You can contact for more (General Information)

Name of the Institute : PUSA POLYTECHNIC
Name of the Principal : Mr. A.V. Patil
Address : Pusa Polytechnic, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
Phone Nos. : 25847822, 25843070
Official Website: http://tte.delhigovt.nic.in/pusapoly.htm#gen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?