24th April 2012, 09:06 PM
archu1984

What is the entrance exam syllabus? I have applied for Ph.D in information technology in SSN University

Dear Sir,

I have applied for Phd in Information Technology in SSN University. Please let me know the entrance examination syllabus

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones? -- [New]
  3. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  9. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  10. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  11. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Previous PhD entrance exam papers of Vellore Institute of Technology?
  14. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  15. Which other courses can I do after MSc Geology?
  16. How many seats are available in Saurashtra University for PhD in Psychology program? Model question papers for its entrance exam?
  17. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  18. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th May 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam syllabus? I have applied for Ph.D in information technology in SSN University

what is the syllabus for ME entrance exam 2014 in SSN college of engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?