13th April 2020, 01:20 AM
sadiqa iqbal

What is the entrance syllabus for M.Sc Mass Communication in Science & Technology?

Good Morning Sir/Madam, I want to know the entrance syllabus of M.Sc Mass Communication in Science and Technology as I could I have prepared if the B.Sc degree of this course was also present in LU but its not there so I don't have idea of how to prepare. So kindly help me to get rid of this problem. Thank you. Waiting for your reply.

23rd April 2020, 11:47 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance syllabus for M.Sc Mass Communication in Science & Technology?

M.Sc. Mass Communication in Science and Technology is a post graduation course in the field of Mass Communication.

To enroll for this course, you will will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted before admission to this post-graduation course.

In entrance exam, you will have to face questions related to the course that you have studied for undergraduate course. That means, if you have studied any relevant bachelor course with respect to M.Sc. Mass Communication, then questions will be asked from that graduate course only.

After clearing entrance exam, you will have to appear for Personal Interview. After you clear the interview, you will get admission to that university/institute.

I have listed below the institutes/university in which you can get admission for M.Sc. Mass Communication in Science and Technology.
  • Bangalore University
  • Periyar University, Salem
  • Editworks School of Mass Communication, Delhi
  • Christ University, Bangalore
  • Savitribai Phule Pune University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?