27th January 2017, 04:48 PM
sonali bhosle

What is the exact duration of PO? Will I get a job after completing the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue PO course so that I can get a job in Government Banks so I want to know what is the exact course duration of PO course? Will I get a job after completing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 06:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exact duration of PO? Will I get a job after completing the course?

PO refers to Probationary Officer and to be a PO of a nationalized banks of India you will have to qualify bank examinations like SBI bank PO examination or IBPS bank PO examination.

* Also for appearing in these examination you must satisfy the requirement given below :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen.

ii) Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Further age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any stream from a recognized university.

iv) You must have good communication skills along with basic knowledge of working on computers.

Now as far as you are concerned about PO course then it is evident that there is no course which is referred to PO course rather it is a designation in banking world for which various coaching institutes provide preparatory course which extends basically from 6 months to an year.

For more details about above mentioned bank examination you can refer to the links www.sbi.co.in and www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?