8th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Sita ram dhayal

What are the exam date of Sub Inspector Physical Exam?

Sir, Plz. I want information about sub inspector physical exam date.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?
  3. Entrance test and physical paramaeters to join departments such as Food Inspector, Drugs Inspector and Custom Inspector? -- [New]
  4. Details about sub inspector exam? How to get the exam forms? Books to be referred?
  5. When is the UP Police sub inspector physical entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  7. What is the exam date for inspector in Madhya Pradesh? What is the procedure to apply for food inspector exam
  8. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
  9. Physical Requirements to become Sub-Inspector of Police? How can I approach for this?
  10. Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Drug Inspector Exam?
  11. What are the physical requirement for the post of sub inspector
  12. What all things are needed to become a sub inspector?
  13. Information regarding AP police department sub inspector physical standards?
  14. Information of sub inspector entrance? What is the date of the exam?
  15. Eligibility for food inspector & excise inspector?
  16. How can I get the details of written and physical test for RPF Sub Inspector post?
  17. Date of exam, syllabus and pattern of Food Inspector and Taxation Inspector recruitment examination
  18. How to become a Sub Inspector in MP? How to prepare for the exam and what is the last date?
23rd September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the exam date of Sub Inspector Physical Exam?

Dear Sir i want to know the physical test details for sub inspector post and please send full qualitys and qualifications and physical test qualitys
9th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical requirements for the sub inspector job in mp police ?
19th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is arun pratap singh mail [email protected] roll no. 703954 plz mujhe phisical exam date dene ki kripa kere..............thanx
25th October 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of physical test of mp police si my roll no-708846, mail id:- shashi9585&yahoo.com
20th January 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered;1195788]Dear Sir i want to know the physical test details for sub inspector post and please send full qualitys and qualifications and physical test qualitys .my mail he [email protected]
20th January 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Unregistered;1195788]Dear Sir i want to know the physical test details for sub inspector post and please send full qualitys and qualifications and physical test qualitys .my mail he [email protected]
thanking you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?